|4||PARK REGIS KRIS KIN||RAINTREE ROLLA||CITY MAX||BREAKFAST|
- Lower Economy Class Airfare (Mumbai – Dubai - Mumbai)
- Current Visa Charge of UAE. (Single Entry subject to immigration approval)
- 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Meals as per tour itinerary.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by Shared tourist vehicle.
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
- Private Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary if not specified.
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- Tourism Dirham Taxes Payable at Hotel.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- If applicable, there will be mandatory supplement on Christmas and New Year
- Above is tentative quote. Price is subject to change at the time of booking.
- If mentioned hotel is not available, Kashyap Holidays reserve right to change hotel without prior notice.
- Due to flight cancellation, we are not liable to process any refund at the last minute of arrival/departure.
- Rate is valid only if booking one month in advance from departure date.
Refund details in case of cancellation :
- Prior to 45 days or more: 90% of tour cost
- Between 44 and 31 days of departure : 80% of tour cost
- Between 30 and 21 days of departure : 60% of tour cost
- Between 20 and 14 days of departure : 50% of tour cost
- 4 days prior to date of departure: 10%
- In case of no show : No refund
Download the package brochure from following link : Exotic Dubai
(04 Nights / 05 Days 4N DUBAI Start)
- City Highlights of Dubai.
- Excursion to Desert Safari with Belly Dancing & BBQ Dinner.
- Dhow Cruise
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa with Musical Fountain Show* & Dubai Mall.
- Start and End in Mumbai
Day 01 : Arrival in Dubai | Flight (Mumbai – Dubai)
Welcome to Dubai. On arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will meet & greet by Kashyap Holiday’s local representative & will transfer you to Hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Evening proceed for dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Dubai. (Dinner)
Day 02 : Dubai
Morning Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, proceed for orientation tour of Dubai city. Our fascinating excursion through the city of Dubai, The journey begins at the magnificent JUMEIRAH MOSQUE and continues along the JUMEIRA BEACH ROAD, which is the most luxurious urban area in Dubai. We pass in front of THE MERCATO themed shopping mall and stop for photographs at BURJ AL ARAB (Arab Tower) hotel. After we drive though the PALM ISLAND we can see the most luxury hotel ATLANTIS. Then we stop at hotel ATLANTIS Then we stop at ATLANTIS HOTEL gust have 30 mint to see Atlantis Hotel lobby area where gust can see one of the biggest aquarium guest allowed only in public area. SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD also referred to as little Manhattan, where we pass by the EMIRATES TOWERS AND DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER. Now heading along the Zabeel road, we pass by the PALACE OF SHEIKH MOHAMMED. We now head towards the BURJ KHALIFA Dubai creek, where we will stop for photographs of the creek side. After completing your city tour, coach will drop you at Hotel. Take your lunch at own arrangement.
After lunch, we will proceed for Desert Safari with Belly Dancing. A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. Memories to share with your family and friends back home, this is one safari you can't do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spent! This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination, a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning, watch our belly dancer performing her shows around the campfire by starlight.
The following activities are included
Dune Bashing Camel Ride
Tea Coffee Soft Drinks
Henna Painting (Tattoos)
Sheesha (Hubbly Bubbly)
BBQ Dinner (Veg Optional)
After Dinner, coach will drop you at Hotel. Overnight stay in Dubai. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 03 : Dubai
Morning Breakfast at Hotel. Day is free for leisure & optional tour activity. Evening proceed for Dhow Cruise. Enjoy the glittering lights of Deira and a delicious buffet feast on this 2-hour evening Dubai dinner cruise. Board a beautifully illuminated ‘dhow’ — a traditional Arabian sail boat — and drift along winding Dubai Creek as you gaze at twinkling landmarks such as the Al Maktoum Bridge, the National Bank of Dubai and downtown Dubai’s skyscrapers in the distance. Then, with the creek waters gently lapping at your Dubai dhow cruise boat, savor a scrumptious buffet of tasty Emirati and international dishes, with complimentary sodas and additional drinks (own expense). After that coach will drop you at hotel. Overnight stay in Dubai. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 04 : Dubai
Breakfast at Hotel. Day is free for leisure & own activity. Evening proceeds for Burj Khalifa (124th Floor). Enjoy breathtaking views from the Burj Khalifa’s ‘At the Top’ observation deck with this entrance ticket to the 124th-floor viewing point. Ride the moving sidewalk to the tower as you watch a multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history, and take the high-speed elevator up to the observation deck. Then, behold the awesome, bird’s-eye views over Dubai Marina, the Burj-Al Arab and other sights through the panoramic windows. Use the digital telescopes to view and learn about the landmarks below, and browse the gift store before returning to ground level. Then proceed for dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay in Dubai. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 05 : Dubai Departure (Dubai – Mumbai)
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out hotel as per hotel policy & day is free until your departure to Dubai Airport. Take a flight back to your destination. (Breakfast)