SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA
|3||Pan Pacific||Park Royal on Kitchener Road||Parc Sovereign||BREAKFAST|
|1||First World||First World||First World||BREAKFAST|
|2||Istana||Grand Season||Arena Star||BREAKFAST|
- Lower Economy Class Airfare (Mumbai – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur - Mumbai)
- Current Visa Charge of Singapore & Malaysia. (Single/Multiple Entry subject to immigration approval)
- One Way Coach ticket from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur & Vice versa.
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent.
- Meals as per tour itinerary.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by Shared tourist vehicle.
- Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
- Private Guide service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary if not specified.
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
Refund details in case of cancellation :
- The guest requires to submit the cancellation request in writing. The cancellation charges (irrespective of reason for cancellation whatsoever) applicable are indicated in following table:
- Prior to 45 days or more: 90% of tour cost
- Between 44 and 31 days of departure : 80% of tour cost
- Between 30 and 21 days of departure : 60% of tour cost
- Between 20 and 14 days of departure : 50% of tour cost
- 4 days prior to date of departure: 10%
- In case of no show : No refund
Download the package brochure from following link : Singapore-And-Malaysia
Singapore And Malaysia
(06 Nights / 07 Days 3N SINGAPORE| 1N GENTING HIGHLAND |2N KUALA LUMPUR)
- Visit to Night Safari.
- Excursion of Sentosa Island (Admission, Cable Car, Dolphin show, Underwater World, Wings of Time
- City Highlights of Singapore.
- City Highlights of Kuala Lumpur (Capital of Malaysia).
- Batu Caves, Cable car to Genting Highland. Snow World
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park (All 5 Parks Visit)
- Start and End in Mumbai
Day 01 : Arrival in Singapore | Flight (Mumbai – Singapore)
Welcome to Singapore. On arrival at Singapore, you will meet & greet by Kashyap Holiday’s local representative who will meet you at arrival hall & escort/transfer you to your pre booked hotel. (Official Check in time of hotel is 1400 hours). On arrival at hotel, check in to hotel. Evening proceed for Night Safari. (Admission, Tram Ride, Animal Show & Fire Show). After that proceed back to hotel. Enjoy delicious dinner at hotel/restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore. (Dinner)
Day 02 : Excursion Of Sentosa Sunset Tour
Morning Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, day is free for your leisure & optional tour activity. Afternoon, proceed to Sentosa Island for sunset tour. (Admission, Cable Car, Dolphin Show, Underwater World, Wings of Time). After that proceed back to hotel. Enjoy delicious dinner at hotel/restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 03 : City Highlights of Singapore.
Morning Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for orientation tour of Singapore city. Your half-day Singapore city tour starts in the Civic District, where you’ll see government buildings and other landmarks such as City Hall, Parliament House, the Supreme Court building, Cricket Club and the Padang sports field. Then stop for a view of Marina Bay and photo stop of the Merlion statue, Singapore’s mythological figure that’s half fish, half lion. Next, visit Thian Hock King, one of the city’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, followed by a handicraft center in Chinatown. Stop by the National Orchid Garden, part of the Singapore Botanic Gardens, which is home to 60,000 orchids of various colors and hybrids. Your last stop is the neighborhood of Little India, where you can take in the lively atmosphere and delicious scents coming out of the many Indian restaurants. After city tour head to Hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure & optional tour activity. Enjoy delicious dinner at hotel/restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore. (Breakfast, Dinner)
DAY 04 : Singapore – Genting Highland | Coach (6 Hours Journey)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Singapore Coach Station to board your coach to Genting Highland. On arrival, check in to hotel. Evening enjoy games, casino, snow world, indoor theme park (entrance not included) & lost of entertainments in hotel. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay in Genting Highland. (Breakfast, Dinner)
DAY 05 : Genting Highland – Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out hotel & proceed to Cable car station to enjoy one way cable car. After that proceed to Half day Kuala Lumpur city tour. Explore the charm of Kuala Lumpur on a tour that blends old-world character with a modern metropolis. An informative guide points out the contrast between Indo-Moorish architecture and ultra-modern edifices like the old and new King’s Palace and Merdeka (Independence) Square against a growing city skyline dominated by the Petronas Twin Towers (Photo Stop). Other highlights include the National Museum, National Mosque and the Royal Selangor Visitor Center, where you'll gain insight on pewter smiting and innovative pewter-ware design. After completing your city tour, coach will drop you at Hotel. Evening Dinner at Hotel/Restaurant. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. (Breakfast, Dinner)
DAY 06 : Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to day trip to Sunway lagoon theme park. Enjoy an exciting day trip from Kuala Lumpur that’s filled with family fun. After this wet and wild escape you’ll understand why Sunway Lagoon ranks tops among Malaysia’s amusement and water parks. This detonation is jam-packed with more than 80 attractions and three theme lands. It’s an ideal escape for travelers with children or even just playful adults who are looking to feel like kids again. Evening Dinner at Hotel/Restaurant. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. (Breakfast, Dinner)
DAY 07 : Kuala Lumpur Departure
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out hotel as per hotel policy & day is free until your departure to KL Airport. Take a flight back to your destination. (Breakfast)