|2||MOUNTAIN CLUB||TEA COUNTY KTDC||GRAND PLAZA||BREAKFAST|
|1||THE ELEPHANT COURT||WILD CORRIDOR||TREE TOP||BREAKFAST|
|1||TAMARIND GLOBAL HB||TAMARIND GLOBAL HB||TAMARIND GLOBAL HB||BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER|
|1||ZURI KUMARAKOM RESORT & SPA||EASTEND LAKE SONG||WATERSCAPES KTDC||BREAKFAST|
|2||TURTLE ON THE BEACH||TRAVANCORE HERITAGE||ABAD HARMONIA||BREAKFAST|
- KashyapHolidays7 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- KashyapHolidaysSightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- KashyapHolidaysDrivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- KashyapHolidaysAir tickets and airport taxes
- KashyapHolidaysKalari Show in Thekkady
- KashyapHolidaysBoat-ride in Periyar Lake
- KashyapHolidaysGuide service as per the itinerary
- KashyapHolidaysEntrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- KashyapHolidaysSpecial activities as per the itinerary
- KashyapHolidaysItems of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- KashyapHolidaysCamera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- Munnar - Eravikulam National Park will be closed in the month of February & March
- Munnar - Tata Tea Museum will be closed on Monday
- Trivandrum - Padmanabhaswamy Temple – Non-Indians are not allowed. Dress code to enter at the temple is Dhoti for Men & Saree for Women
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers.
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- If applicable, there will be mandatory supplement on Christmas and New Year
- Additional supplement will be charged for stay between 10 November to 02 December and 15 December to 15 January
- These peak season supplements dates can be changed without any prior intimation
Refund details in case of cancellation :
The guest requires to submit the cancellation request in writing. The cancellation charges (irrespective of reason for cancellation whatsoever) applicable are indicated in following table:
- Prior to 45 days or more: 90% of tour cost
- Between 44 and 31 days of departure : 80% of tour cost
- Between 30 and 21 days of departure : 60% of tour cost
- Between 20 and 14 days of departure : 50% of tour cost
- 4 days prior to date of departure: 10%
- In case of no show : No refund
Download the package brochure from following link : KOLORFUL KERALA
(07 Nights / 08 Days 2N Munnar – 1N Thekkady – 1N Alleppey HB - 1N Kumarakom
– 2N Kovalam) (Kanyakumari Excursion)
- Trip to Eravikulam National Park, Tea Plantation & Museum, Munnar
- In Thekkady, boating on Periyar Lake and Kalari Show
- Stay in Alleppey backwater and cruise in Kerala backwaters
- Optional – Sunset cruise in Vembanand Lake, Kumarakom
- Kovalam beaches, Napier Museum, Art Gallery & Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum
- Excursion to Kanyakumari
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start in Cochin and End in Trivandrum
Day 01 : Arrival in Cochin & Drive from Cochin to Munnar (120 km/approx. 4.5 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Cochin and drive to Munnar - derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew. Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil factories, sights of several endangered species and the purple-blue of the Neelakurinji flowers that bloom every 12 years. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Munnar
Explore Eravikulam National Park, home to various elusive and endangered species. It is a great place to enjoy trekking and offers mind-blowing views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed towards Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight to the history of tea plantations of this region. Later visit Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point and Flower Garden. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 : Munnar – Thekkady (90 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady (Periyar) and on arrival check-in at the hotel. Thekkady is synonymous to uninterrupted hills, rich biodiversity and spice plantations. The place is best known for the Periyar National Park. In the afternoon, proceed for boat-ride at Periyar Lake, and in evening watch traditional Kalari show. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04 : Drive from Thekkady - Alleppey (140 kms / approx. 4 hours)
Proceed to Alleppey by road after breakfast. After arrival, check-in at the houseboat in backwaters of Kerala. Alleppey is a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats and canoes. The fresh water of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals and waterways. Spend the rest of the day cruising through beautiful backwaters. Overnight at the Alleppey houseboat
Day 05 : Alleppey – Kumarakom (33 kms / approx. 1 hour)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Kumarakom - a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats and canoes. The fresh water of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals and waterways. Enjoy a sunset cruise in vembanad Lake (On direct payments). Overnight at the backwater resort.
Day 06 : Drive from Kumarakom – Kovalam (180 kms / approx. 4.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards south of Kerala, Kovalam- located close to the state capital Trivandrum, it is internationally famed for its palm-fringed beaches and rejuvenating centers. This coastal town initially came to notice with the construction of Halcyon Castle by the last Maharani of Travancore - Sethu Lakshmi Bayi. With the arrival of hippies in 1970s, the place gained recognition as a tourist destination and is today renowned for its 17 km-long coastline, which is formed by three beautiful beaches - Lighthouse, Hawah and Samudra. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Kovalam.
Day 07 : Excursion to Kanyakumari, with Trivandrum sightseeing
After breakfast, take excursion trip to Kanyakumari – visit the Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhi Museum and southernmost point. While returning, also cover Napier Museum, Art Gallery and Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Return to Kovalam for overnight stay.
Day 08 : Departure from Trivandrum
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Trivandrum airport for return flight back home.